Call Center Training, Contact Center Training, Customer Service, customer service tips, Difficult Customers, Email Essentials, Email Training, Essential Skills for Chat Agents, Gumby Training, How to Handle Difficult Customers, Myra Golden, Myra Golden Master Customer Service Course
Give your employees skills to surprise and delight customers, deal with difficult customers with finesse and ease and to craft emails and chat interactions like a pro — even if they are struggling today, have bad attitudes or no previous training has worked!
I promise, after taking my online video Master Customer Service Course, your employees will be inspired — and you will be thrilled with the new skills they demonstrate for conveying real empathy, making connections with customers, getting angry customers to back down and handling emails and chats far more professionally. I truly think you’ll be STOKED with the improvement in your customer experience after your employees take this training.
My Master Customer Service Course is CLEAR, CONCISE AND geared to give your team QUICK RESULTS that will keep your employees engaged and excited about their developing skills.
In my Master Customer Service Course, I teach your employees:
How to Talk to Customers (Video #1)
You can sample an excerpt from my “How to Talk to Customers” webinar below.
- When you don’t feel empathetic, you sound insincere and indifferent. I walk your employees through 2 powerful exercises to help them convey real empathy in their words, tone and pauses.
- The art of connecting with customers…make emotional connections with your customers through acknowledgement, being fully present and by mirroring the customer.
- 7 ready-made phrases that convey sincere empathy (when combined with the right attitude and tone)
- How to correct a mistaken or confused customer. This is fragile territory, but I will show you how to tread lightly, yet confidently. You will learn how to take yourself out of the middle of the issue and make the truth as easy to accept as a spoonful of honey.
- Exactly how to handle a problem that is actually the customer’s fault. I explain why you can’t outright tell a customer he is wrong, even when he is, and I show you how to tactfully help the customer to see things the way you need them to.
- There are some words you just can’t say to customers. I’ll show your people how to sterilize your communication so that they don’t evoke a negative response from the customer.
- How to make customers feel smart/good even if they ask “silly” questions.
- Needs are met!.…Proactively work to meet your customers’ expressed and un-expressed needs…I introduce two powerful analogies that will ensure your employees retain this strategy and that they have the inspiration to truly meet un-expressed customer needs.
- Exactly how to make every caller feel taken care of…6 ideas from the Apple Genius Bar.
- The customer service icon that customer service professionals are flipping for…what Gumby can teach you about empathy, tone and solving problems customers experience…This new approach to service delivery is fun to implement, sticks with your employees, and truly surprises and delights customers.
How to Deal with Difficult Customers (Video 2)
- The little-known simple strategy for laying a foundation and winning over difficult customers right from the start
- 3 Comebacks for the customer who tries to manipulate you with intimidation or aggression
- The psychology of consumer anger…what you need to know so that you don’t inadvertently set a customer off
- 20 powerful phrases, word-for-word, to help you regain control of a tough situation with a difficult customer
- The best way to politely get a rambler or storyteller to cut to the chase
- How to keep yourself from becoming upset and unraveled when dealing with irate or unreasonable customers
- The number one way to handle the customer who demands to speak to your manager
- The four indispensable techniques for moving difficult customers out of the emotional right brain to the rational left-brain so they can calm down and listen to you
- The number one thing you can do to regain control of a conversation with a difficult customer
- How simply saying, “You’re right.” can stop a ranting customer cold. But you have to know how and when to use this tactic.
–So you can deal with difficult customers with ease, effectiveness and confidence, and in such a way that regains goodwill, even if you never dreamed you could.
Take a 15-minute test drive of this video right now.
How to Write Business-Friendly Emails That Emotionally Connect with Customers (Video #3)
- Build instant rapport with your customers by writing with a casual, contemporary tone
- How to structure your email for greatest impact
- Benchmarking the best of the best: Outstanding email examples from such service legends as Zappos.com, QVC, Amazon.com, BestBuy, and more
- Why you need to communicate with short sentences and short paragraphs in email
- How to write short, descriptive subject lines and why you should
- Kid-glove techniques for responding to complaints over email when you can’t say “yes”
- How to avoid negative words and phrases in email that can push your customer’s hot buttons
- How to know when it’s time to break the email thread and just pick up the phone
- The greatest major hurdle to completely answering every question customers pose in emails: Once you’ve reached this special “tipping point,” your email response will suddenly hit a whole new level
- The 5 grammar gaffes that rob you of credibility - and how to avoid them
- Proofing techniques expert editors use
I include example best practice emails from great companies like Zappos, Southwest Airlines and JcPenney…
How to Deliver the Very Best Chat Customer Experience (Video #4)
Get the chat started off right with an upbeat tone and by establishing rapport
- Skip a wordy greeting and offer help right away…because that’s what your customers want!
- Is small talk appropriate over chat and if so, what is considered appropriate?
- How to sound warm, conversational and friendly when you have to ask the customer several questions.
Best practices for the best chat customer experience
Best practices for the best chat customer experience
- Treat the chat experience like a phone call….<60 second interaction, resolve the issue on that chat or make every effort to get the sale.
- The 3 crucial components of conversation flow over chat.
- How to find the right balance between free form and canned responses for the most personalized chat experience.
Proven ways to convey an “At your service” attitude
- How “standing by” while the customer completes an order or application can make a tremendous impact on the customer’s satisfaction with the chat experience, while requiring very little effort on your Reps’ part.
- The importance of keeping customers apprised while Reps are searching for information…and exactly how to keep customers updated. NEVER make
- Take every step possible to reduce customer effort during the chat experience….be brief, clear and swift.
- When the chat request is beyond the scope of the chat Rep: Verbiage that makes the customer feel taken care of and also makes the chat Rep sound knowledgeable and helpful.
- The chat opening sets the tone, but the closing is what leaves the overall impression and supports the corporate brand. We’ll show you exactly how to close a chat session.
Your Master Customer Service Course includes these bonuses:
Managing to Eliminate Unacceptable Employee Performance and Behavior: How to Handle Difficult Employees and Bad Attitudes with Ease – a 2-hour webinar recording – a $299 value!
My book, Beyond WOW in ebook format
The explosive ideas in this book will help you go beyond the WOW experience to build, repair, and grow customer relationships. – a $20 value!
Your satisfaction is assured through our no-risk, no-questions-asked money-back guarantee.
If for any reason, you or your employees are not thrilled with this video training experience, just contact my office within 30 days and we’ll refund your registration fee.
What I’m saying is don’t decide now ifthe Master Customer Service Course is right for you.
Take this training experience – risk free.
If my Master Customer Service Course doesn’t help your employees convey empathy and friendliness, if I don’t guide them step by step through how to deal with difficult customers, if I don’t take them by the hand and teach them exactly how to structure emails for maximum emotional connection with your customers and show your people how to consistently create warm experiences over the phone, then we don’t deserve your registration fee and we’ll gladly give it back.
You have nothing to lose!
So, how much is this tremendous training experience going to cost your company? Well, the regular price for the Master Customer Service Video Course is $199, but only for a limited time!
Plus, because this is the virtual video training version of the Master Customer Service Course, you can access the course immediately access the training….and you can download and save the course and have it forever.